Arctic Blog

Daily updates on what the fork I'm up to and also the news I see fit to report.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Guess I'll start this off...

I know noone is ever going to read this but, I have to start somewhere so I'll talk about myself.
My name is Dan Mohrman, I have a BA in East Asian Studies, speak a very small amount of Japanese, am currently learning to be a chef, and write overly long sentences with too many commas. I live in Portland, Oregon. I am very aware of, (but also cynically questioning,) the news, and I daily read the NY Times and Washington Post. Politically I am a very left leaning democrat. I do however, find blogs to be a far better source of up to date news then the MSM is. Ah well, after this I will just post stuff from time to time, whatever seems interesting in the news. This will reflect both my political and social views.

1 Comments:

Blogger Reba said...

Am I your first commenter? Cool! I came for the flambe tips, but if you are going to post recipes like the one above, I will stop by to check it out. Besides, us tiny liberal bloggers have to support each other or where will the future "big" liberal bloggers come from?

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home