Arctic Blog

Daily updates on what the fork I'm up to and also the news I see fit to report.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

From the 19th

Ok I have decided to keep a more accurate record of my culinary days, even if it is not interesting to anyone besides myself.

I am in my sixth month of culinary school it seems, as I started in the beginning of January, this year. I am not entirerly certain I will keep it up, for various reasons. I have a BA in East Asian Studies, and have recently been reawakened to my interest in said subject. I may seek to pursue it further on, but for the moment I am going to chronicle my culinary education. I am going to start with today, but will probably give some flashbacks later.

First I will give the current "cast of characters," I am going to use nicknames because, I have not as of yet asked them if they mind, and they deserve their privacy. The following are all fellow students. First is myself, Dan. Then there is my associate, rival, and "arch enemy," (not really the latter,) "Mr. Bacon." I call him this because he would think bacon is a good thing to add to any meal, even breakfast cereal. Then there is "Ms. Clean." I call her this because she goes out of her way to clean anything. She is also super modest, and very much underestimates her own creative skills. Then there is "Mr. Silent Slim," I call him this because he is about 5' 10", doubtfully weighs more then 120 lbs, and speaks even less then I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home