Arctic Blog

Daily updates on what the fork I'm up to and also the news I see fit to report.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

My Grandfather's death

I just dont know how I would have dealt with it, if I had not been far away, (in China.) It didn't even seem real when I got back to the US. I said my condolences to my mother by email, but it never really sunk in to me. As I said he was a Man among men, he was probably among the worst fathers you could have, but he was among the greatest of Grandfathers anyone cound wish for... I had a hard time, realising his death... He always played chess when I asked him too, and he always, "resigned," before he beat me. He was one of my role models, and I still miss him. So I dedicate this post to Harold James, my grandfather, he was a great man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home